- Teens Get Active With The Arts
- Plan Your Fall COMPAS Programs
- Artist Spotlight: Multifaceted Writer, May Lee-Yang
- Back to School Shopping? Head to JCPenney
- Summer is Almost Over...Time for Fried Whatchamacallit & COMPAS Giving
COMPAS (Community Programs in the Arts) News. COMPAS provides award-winning arts education programs throughout Minnesota. Professional teaching artists lead students, youth, older adults and other community members in art-making experiences through programs including: Creative Classroom, Creative Community, Artful Aging, Arts in Healthcare, and ArtsWork a youth employment program.
COMPAS - Art for Life's Sake!
Arts Education throughout Minnesota that sparks students’ imagination, brings creativity to older adults, and inspires people to create. COMPAS brings art to people. Professional artists work alongside students, teachers, senior citizens to discover their own creativity.